Pushpay is an exciting tool that enables you to give to the organization of your choosing through their website, text engagement, or the Pushpay app. The steps below will direct you how to make a one-time payment from your church's giving link.
To make a one-time payment from your organization's giving link, follow these steps:
1. Enter the amount that you want to give.
2. Under Gift Type, select "Give one time."
3. Complete all fields on the page, and select "Next.
4. If you do not have a Pushpay account yet, you will be prompted to create one by verifying your mobile number and entering your name and email address.
|Please note: If you already have a Pushpay account, you will be prompted to verify your mobile number after confirming your recurring payment details and payment method.|
To process payment on a card:
5. Select Card.
6. Complete all fields on the Card page, and select Next.
To process payment from a bank account:
7. Select Bank account.
8. Complete all fields on the Bank account page, and select Next.
9. You will now be prompted to confirm your account number by re-entering it.
|Please Note: For your own security, it is important that your card or bank account number is only entered in the appropriate fields.|