Due to our desire to keep your personal data confidential, when a password is entered incorrectly too many times, you may find that your account is in a "Locked" status. In this case, we ask that you reset your password as the current password has been disabled. When you are in this situation, we use email confirmation to verify that you are the one attempting to reset your password.
If your Pushpay account is locked, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.pushpay.com/forgot.
2. Enter your email address and we will send further instructions on how to choose a new password.
3. Check the link sent to the email address associated with your Pushpay account.
4. Select "Reset your password".
5. Enter a new password, then confirm new password.