Track Your Community
Among the many great features of the Pushpay Admin Dashboard, the Community tab is a great place to track and manage your donors.
Adding unique identifiers in a field called "Your ID" can be done in Community and could be particularly helpful when using a Church Management Software that requires a Native File Export.
When you click on Community on the left side bar after logging in to Pushpay, you may see the following options:
- Community members
- Pushpay accounts
- Identify and group duplicated donors into a single community member
- Edit the information for your community members, including mobile, email and mailing address
- See all of your donors in one view without having to switch between listings (for multi-campus organizations)
- View all donors who have made a payment
- Search for donors by name, email and between date ranges
- Edit the Your ID value for each donor, or as many as you want to
- Filter by donor's lacking a Your ID
- See all recorded giving for a donor by clicking on their name (navigates to a filtered transactions view)
- If your organization has multiple Listings, you'll be able to select the Listing you wish to manage.
Export Community Data
If you want to use community member data in a Church Management Software Program, you can export a list of your donors' accounts from the Pushpay account view.
This will export a CSV file that holds the following information: their name, email address, phone number, date of last transaction, number of total historical transactions, total amount that they've given (to that campus or Pushpay listing), and their Your ID number.
You can either export information on your donors and email out year-end receipts this year for Charitable Contributions to your church management software, or you can use our Giving Statements feature for this!
At this time, the best way to see all the donations made over time and in real-time (or even during a specific date range) is by clicking Transactions on the left side bar. There you can export transactions directly to a file on your computer!