This article will go over how to use Servant Keeper 7 in conjunction with Pushpay.
If you use Servant Keeper 7 as your database, let us know by telling your Customer Success representative or by clicking the Ask a Question button in Pushpay Admin. You will need to ensure the appropriate Account Name is assigned to each Giving Type drop-down using the Funds feature. You can learn more about Funds here. Once that is done, you will be able to follow the steps below.
|Please Note: an API integration is available if you are using Servant Keeper 8. Click here for more details.|
Exporting from Pushpay
- Before you export your file, you will need to ensure that you assign each of your givers a Your ID, which you can do in the Community section under Pushpay accounts. This ID refers to the Servant Keeper Individual Number or Envelope Number, which you can get from your Servant Keeper database.
- Once those are all assigned, navigate to the Transactions section in Pushpay
- Choose which transactions you would like to export by filtering by name, email, date range, and/or payment method and then hit View.
- Choose Export and then Export to Servant Keeper, which will download the file.
Importing into Servant Keeper
Attached are the full visual instructions for importing to Servant Keeper, but here are the abbreviated steps:
- Login to Servant Keeper and click the Import button.
- Select the file you downloaded from Pushpay.
- Match each giver by the Individual Number or the Envelope Number you input in the Your ID field in Pushpay.
- Match each column to the appropriate field in Servant Keeper.
- Complete the import process and verify that the data is correct.