This article will go over how to filter transactions from within the Transaction section.
The Transactions menu is where you will find every transaction on your account. You can use the filter tool to create a particular view or to build an export to be used for reporting.
- Keywords (Name, Email, or Transaction Id)
- Transaction period (Start and end date)
- Listings* (One or more individual Listings)
- Transaction source (Kiosk, Mobile, Recurring, Gift Entry, Web)
- Payment methods (Credit Card, ACH, Cash, Check)
- Transaction status (Success, Processing or Failed)
- Funds (Funds will vary based on configuration)
Once you've set the appropriate filters, you can click Apply filter to see the desired data or click Export to download your report.
|Please Note: The Listing filter will only be visible if your Organization has multiple Listings.|
Below the filter section you'll see a list of currently active filters. You can click on the X next to the filter to remove it, then click Apply filter to update the filtered list.
Clicking on the Reset button at the top right will reset the filters to default settings.
If you are a Listing Administrator for a single listing, that listing will be the only one you are able to see and manage.