This article will go over how to use Parish Data Systems (PDS) in conjunction with Pushpay.
If you use PDS as your database, submit a request with our support team to activate the export on your account. You will also need to enter the correct Fund Code to properly map your export files to your ChMS. You can learn more about Funds here. Once that is done, you will be able to follow the steps below.
Exporting from Pushpay
- Navigate to Transactions.
- Choose which transactions you would like to export by filtering by name, email, date range, listing, and/or payment method.
- Click Export and then Export for PDS.
- You may be prompted to enter a Your ID. These ID's are found in the Members section of PDS and are usually referred to as ID or Envelope Number. Once you enter an ID, use return key or click Update and next to save each entry. This ID will be stored against that person's Pushpay account for future gifts. After completing this, you will be returned to the Transactions page.
- Click Export and then Export for PDS and download the export file onto your computer (usually your "Downloads" folder).
|Tip: You can also assign these IDs beforehand within the Community section under Pushpay accounts.|
Importing into PDS: (the below steps happen within PDS)
- Navigate to the Information tab, then to the Contributions area:
- For transfer type, select Faith Direct (which can be found under the Other category).
- Click the File Name field to browse for the downloaded Pushpay file.
- Click Next.
- Verify that the information is correct and click Process.
- Finally, click Upload & Add to Queue.