This article will go over how to use Breeze in conjunction with Pushpay.
If you use Breeze as your database, please notify our Customer Success team and request that we enable Version 1 of our export options. We have multiple export versions available and Breeze is only compatible with Version 1.
Once the appropriate export version has been configured, you will need to ensure that your Fund codes in Pushpay match the Fund names in Breeze. If a Pushpay Fund name does not match one in Breeze, Breeze will automatically create a new fund during the import process.
Exporting from Pushpay
- Navigate to the Transactions section in Pushpay.
- Choose which transactions you would like to export by filtering by name, email, date range, listing, and/or payment method.
- Choose Export and then Export to CSV.
Importing into Breeze
- Navigate to "More > Tasks > Import Giving."
- In the bottom right, use the drop-down to select the format of the file you'll be providing Breeze.
- Download the template file. Ensure that your import file matches the template format.
- Import your file. Your file will be verified prior to importing.
You can read more about the Breeze import process by reviewing this article from their help center.