This article is designed to help you configure and set up Pushpay and Servant Keeper 8 to allow transaction information to be imported from Pushpay directly into Servant Keeper 8 using an integrated import tool created by Servant PC Resources.
What is it?
Churches who are using Servant Keeper 8 can have Pushpay integrate with it. When payments are made through Pushpay to your organization, you can import the corresponding Pushpay transaction data into Servant Keeper 8 using an integrated import function created by Servant PC Resources.
How does it work?
The Pushpay + Servant Keeper 8 integration enhances the prior Native File Export process by effectively removing the manual export process from Pushpay. Once the integration has been enabled, you can navigate through just a few steps within Servant Keeper 8 to import the desired Pushpay transactions.
When transactions are downloaded, Servant Keeper 8 will match them up to the appropriate donor and account name (Fund). If Servant Keeper can’t find a donor match, you will be prompted to fix rejects by searching for an existing donor or creating a new one within Servant Keeper. Once resolved, you will be able to complete your import.
- Download online giving transactions
- Fix rejects
- Map to proper batches
- Import contributions
- Post batch
- Log into the Servant Keeper 8 Contribution Manager.
- Click Tools > Contribution Import Tools > Import Online Giving Transactions.
- Select "Pushpay" as the online giving service.
- Enter your Pushpay login credentials (ie, the username and password that you use to log into Pushpay).
- Choose the import date range.
- Click Download to start the import process.
- After clicking Download, Servant Keeper 8 will find the related payments.
- Once payments have been found, review the import file and click Next.
- Preview results and fix rejects by selecting the first row in the list and click Fix.
- The first time you download someone you will be prompted to link them to an individual profile in Servant Keeper by clicking Link to an individual.
- Enter the donor's last name in the Indivdual Name / Env No and click the [Enter] key on your keyboard to complete a search.
- Select an existing donor or create a new one and click the [Enter] key on your keyboard.
- Click Save.
- Click Save.
- Fix any remaining rejects and click Next
- Map transaction dates to a new or existing batch.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Once you have confirmed the details of the import, check the "Yes, I want to import the contributions" box.
- Click Import.
- Click OK once shown the success message.
- Review the import details and click Done.
- Click Post Batch from the top toolbar.
- Verify/change the batch date, name, and description by double-clicking on the batch.
- Click Print Batch Report to print all desired batch reports (ie, Bank Deposit, Bank Detail, etc).
- Tag all batches that you want to post.
- Check "Yes, I want to post the tagged batch(es)" in the lower left corner.
- Click Post and Finalize Batch(es) to post tagged batches.
- Click Close once shown the success message.